We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to handle training and support for our clients. You will also have responsibility for ensuring customer success for those clients who you support as their primary contact. You’re responsible for helping customers achieve their goals with the software, whether the issue relates to a user error, training issue or something else entirely. The CSS is also responsible for communicating with our design and programming staff about enhancements appropriate for our product roadmap.
The CSS is responsible for:
- Initial training on the software which can be performed on-site or through a web meeting.
- Troubleshooting customer issues quickly with actions that resolve open issues and questions.
- Recording support interactions in our Customer Support System (i.e. ZOHO).
- Providing leadership that ensures customer satisfaction for those clients for whom you’re assigned as their primary support contact.
- Developing and implementing client specific strategies to improve satisfaction and ensure contract renewals.
- Assist in the development and improvement of training documentation and support materials that assist customers in their use of the software.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in workflows and software utilization’.
- Assist in the testing of new enhancements to the system.
The CSS should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (finance or information systems preferred).
- Familiarity with Institutional Investment Asset Allocation and Performance Reporting.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Windows and EXCEL skills.
Exceptional candidates would:
- Have experience with Investment Metrics' PARis platform.
- Have experience in the performance reporting of investment consultants or wealth managers.
- Have prior customer support experience with software for the Finance Industry.
- Have prior account management or training experience.
- Have experience with ZOHO.